Are you interested in joining the ASUPS Executive team?
The executive team is hired by the President and Vice President following their election. These are paid positions, lasting for a duration of 12 months. Executive elections are held in March, and the cabinet hiring process begins shortly after.
Applications are now available for the ASUPS 2017 Cabinet Executives!
Download an Application here!
The following positions are available:
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SERVICES
- Manage contracting, budgeting, and payment schedules within ASUPS
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT INTERESTS
- Oversee Student Interests/Concerns and manage ASUPS Committees
- Manage Green Fund & Expressions Fund
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & OUTREACH
- Publicize and Promote ASUPS Programs, Clubs, Services, and more
- Work with ASUPS Programmers
- Manage ASUPS Graphic Design
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- Maintain, update, and develop new functionality for the ASUPS Website
- Maintain, manage, secure, support, and improve ASUPS technology infrastructure. Including:
Two physical servers (1x Windows and 1x ESXi Hypervisor)
Multiple Linux and Windows virtual servers (Hyper-V and VMWare)
> 30 desktop computers (Windows & OSX) used by ASUPS staff (Exec, Medias, Programmers)
ASUPS printing systems, including the ASUPS print server, as well as printers and their supplies
Two Digital Signage displays in Wheelock Student Center
- Provision, manage, and support ASUPS Active Directory accounts (Including Email accounts for clubs)
- Management and provisioning of ASUPS Club Websites
- Provide guidance and support in any and all uses of technology by ASUPS on a daily basis
A more detailed description of these position and their responsibilities from the 2016-2017 school year can be found in the ASUPS Bylaws under “Section 3. Job Descriptions of Inter-Office Personnel:”
Applications Due: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12th
Turn in application materials in-person to Kristi Maplethorpe in the ASUPS Office, Wheelock 210.
Interviews will be held the following week, and positions will be filled by Friday April 21st.